We are happy to be able to provide eye care services for you during this national health crisis. In order to ensure a safe environment for our patients, doctor and staff, we have some new guidelines that must be followed. These procedures promote social distancing and reduce the possible exposure to COVID 19. Thank you for your compliance!
- Before your appointment please visit our website to complete any patient registration forms (no paper forms will be available for completion). If you need help with this our staff will be able to assist you. Our website is heightseyecenter.net
- Email is an easy and effective way to connect with our staff. You can send pictures of insurance cards or any other information you would like to add to your “chart” to us via this method. Our email address is email@example.com
- If you have any symptoms of illness such as fever, cough, or flu like symptoms please call us at 201-288-1109 to reschedule your appointment. Patients who are sick will not be examined
- “Virtual” Waiting Room: Upon arriving at our office, we ask that you call or text us to announce your arrival. We ask that you wait in your vehicle while the office staff prepares for your visit. We will then call or text you to allow you entry to the office.
- Patients ONLY will be allowed in the office. For children we ask that only one parent accompany them to their visit. Elderly patients needing assistance may have one caregiver with them.
- We ask that you please wear a face covering when entering and interacting with our office staff (and we will be doing the same!)
- Our office will be sanitizing and doing our best to keep all surfaces and instruments germ free!
- Please try to maintain a safe distance from staff or other patients when possible
Thank you for your cooperation! If you have any questions please consult our office staff at 201-288-1109
Heights Eye Center