Is it my eyes?
Binocular Vision Dysfunction Questionnaire
Welcome! You’re probably on this page for one or more of the following:
- you have experienced symptoms such as headaches, blurry vision, dizziness, or anxiety over a short or extended period of time
- you have seen one or more specialists for your symptoms and nothing seems to help
- you have experienced a concussion or traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- you have been diagnosed with ADHD, dyslexia, other learning disabilities
- you were asked by a friend to “just take the test”
For each of the following questions, please check the answer that best describes your situation. If you wear glasses or contact lenses, answer the questions assuming that you are wearing them. Please answer every question.
If you would like to tell us more about your symptoms, please write about them in the Comment Section at the end of the Questionnaire. We will combine this information with the responses you gave in the Questionnaire to provide you with the best interpretation of the results.
Occasionally - Less than 1 time / week
Frequently - At least 1 time / week
Always - Everyday